Wildlife Photography Expedition Tour & Workshop
Nikon India brings you an exclusive Wildlife Photography Expedition Tour & Workshop at Bandhavgarh National Park.
Come learn the creative aspect of wildlife photography and enhance your photography skills with Nikon School at Bandhavgarh National Park. Located in is in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, this biodiverse park is known for its large population of Royal Bengal Tigers. It is a great location to pursue your passion for wildlife.
• Wildlife Photography
• Nature Photography
• Photography Tips
• Framing and Composition in the field
• Ethics in Wildlife Photography
Mentoring Team: Mr. Lalit Rajora (Nikon Creator)
Reporting place: Nizamuddin Railway Station, New Delhi
Reporting Date & Time: 12th June 2023 at 05.00 PM
Workshop Timing: :12:00 NOON (13th June 2023) – 11:00 AM (16th June 2023)
Duration : 3N/4D
Workshop Date : 13th June 2023 - 16th June 2023
Registration Fees: Nikon User: - Rs.21000/- Non-Nikon User: - Rs.21000/-
• 4 Safaris in different core zone
• All entry fee, jeep charges and guide charges.
• Food and accommodation at the Hotel for 3 nights and 4 days
• Professional fee
• Accommodation will be on triple occupancy in comfortable air-conditioned rooms
• Pick Up & drop between Katni Railway Station and Hotel.
• Soft Drinks, Laundry Charges, Phone Calls, Tips etc.
• Any kind of insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Any extra meals not included in the above itinerary
• Travel cost of New Delhi – Katni - New Delhi
• Camera charges if any
Day 1 (13th June 2023)
Check In to Hotel
Day 2 (14th June 2023)
Evening Bird Photography tour
Evening Folk Dance
Day 3 (15th June 2023)
Day 4 (16th June 2023)
Delhi To Katni – Nizamuddin Jabalpur super-fast 22182
Katni to Delhi - Mahakaushal Exp - 12189
**Detailed itinerary to be shared after registration
For additional information contact : Ashish Sondhi +91 9717009355
| No. of Seat Left: 13