About Vinay Panjwani
Vinay Panjwani is a documentary photographer from Ahmedabad, India.
Having done his basics from a short course at NID, he continues to grow as a photographer under the guidance of Mr. Raghu Rai and Mr. Fawzan Husain.
• Work exhibited at National Gallery Of Modern Art (2014) as a part of Mr. BV Doshi Retrospective.
• Featured on National Geographic Channel (Runner Up at Mission Covershot – Season 1)
• Solo show “Interrobang” at Ahmedabad Ni Gufa at Ahmedabad
• Solo show “Cut Shots” – Huteesing Visual Art Gallery Ahmedabad
• Solo show “UTSAV” – Huteesing Gallery – Ahmedabad and National Centre for Performing Arts (NCPA) Mumbai
• Solo show – Face-A-Face – Seva Café Gallery – Ahmedabad
• Joint shows at Ahmedabad, Pune, Bangalore, Venice, Delhi, Madras, Mumbai
• Joint show at Russian Embassy – Delhi
• Has been invited as a Photographer for various Chief Ministers of Gujarat
• Featured in National Geographic Traveller – India, Max Magazine – Germany, India Today, Femina India, over 12 covers of Femina Gujarat, Better Photography, Epochtimes USA, Financial Times – London, Marwar, Jetwings, UNESCO website and various national and international journals.
Awards & Recognition:
• National Geographic Mission cover shot runner up
• Winner at RF International Photo Contest- trip to Berkley university for workshops
• Winner for 2 years at NPPA (National Press Photographers’ Association of America)– Durham
• Winner of 5000 dollar grand prize at the IFP Awards
• Recognition by the I&B ministry of India – 2008